top of page
Acceptable Art files for Screen Printing (MUST BE VECTOR FORMAT)
- Adobe Illustrator CC (Convert text to outlines)
- EPS files
- PDF (IF created using a Vector program)
- Corel Draw 11 (Convert text to curves)
If any of these vector art files contain imported or placed images (pixel, bitmap, TIFF, JPEG, etc.)
please include those files separately - even if the images are embedded.
If the artwork is multi-colored, Spot or PMS colors must be specified unless the final print is
to be CMYK (Process) or Full Color Print.
Always send color print or hardcopy of final design along with your order.
Acceptable Art files for Full Color Printing
(MUST BE RASTER/PIXEL/BITMAP)
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- EPS images
- TIFF images
- Color JPEG or PNG
- Adobe InDesign CC
ALL of these file formats need to have a resolution of at least 300 ppi at 100% printed size.
Unacceptable Art files for all jobs
- Faxed Artwork
- JPEG or GIF (with low resolution, such as images from websites)
- Pre-printed patches and patches. Images printed on other substrates (metal, plastic, etc.)
- Microsoft Office files (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher)
- Inkjet printed art (We must see artwork to make judgement)
We Can Assist in Creating Artwork!
bottom of page